torsdag 17 mars 2011

Hi !! :)

Hello! :)

So what have i been up to..
been partying :) dancing my ass of at blue moon bar( a nightclub here) and Tempel o yes I have missed it! but i do miss all the frat parties also? YES!!! listening/dancing like a crazy person to Hoffmaestro or Krunegård in a frat room lol good times! :D


MMmm! Candy!! Karro, Camilla, Josefine, Emelie, Maria och Sara

me and Anna. Everybody and Kristin and Piia and Gotland


Been sick, been studying.... babysitting my sick little nephew, he is so cute despite all the germs ;P

LOL! Paula hope you read this ;P




I have found mozzarella sticks and onion rings :D
but weren't as good as in America though

Finally SUN!!! :)
Today me and my group handed in 176 page group assignment YAY!
Its finally over maybe now i can have a life again! :)

have a nice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar